Pensions Technical Manager
Overview of Department
Aviva Life's Individual Accumulation Marketing team are responsible for delivering solutions for savers looking to invest wisely, ensure a comfortable retirement and meet their financial goals. A key part of this is our range of Individual Pensions, and we are looking for a Technical Manager to make sure that we are responding in the most effective way possible to changing pension legislation and regulation. You will be an important part of a team of around 50 people, reporting to the proposition owner, and working not just with internal stakeholders, but also intermediary partners and our distribution team.
About the Role
Salary (depending on experience and technical expertise).
You will have a fantastic opportunity to influence how Aviva develops it's individual pension solutions in the future:
* Defining our approach to legislative & regulatory pension changes
* Influencing our pension change agenda and priorities
* Shaping technical input for pension communications, internal & external
* Helping us capitalise on opportunities with distribution partners
We will provide you with the right training and tools to do the job - we'll help you understand the way Aviva works, the key people to you need to influence, and how you get your message to market. Then it's over to you to make your mark, and help Aviva stay at the forefront of the pensions market in the UK.
To make a real success of this role you need to have experience of:
* The pensions market and how legislation and regulation impact on pension propositions.
* Distilling complex technical information into clear and understandable messages for intermediaries and internal stakeholders.
* Managing and influencing a wide and complex group of senior stakeholders, helping them understand complex issues and make informed decisions.
* Must hold Certificate for Financial Advisers and be studying towards the Diploma with a pension bias'