This job is no longer available
Superb opportunity to for a Pensions Team Leader.
About the client
Leading global professional services organisation.
About the role
Managing a team of Administrators, you will be responsible for meeting a monthly rolling schedule of objectives including weekly team reviews, developing skills within the team and managing workload. You will also be expected to maintain and develop your own knowledge of pension schemes.
What we are looking for
- Interpersonal skills to included excellent written and verbal communication.
- Computer literate.
- Pass at C or above for maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
- Significant and proven experience dealing with DC and DB occupational schemes.
- Previous experience within a supervisory / managerial role in a Pensions Administration environment, ideally in a third party administrator.
- Progression in PMI qualification desirable.