About the client
Award wining Third Party Administrator offerring pensions administration and payroll services which are ahead of the curve on value, quality and innovation
About the role
General duties will include resolving customer enquiries and analysing data to produce routine reports. Previous experience in a financial/pensions environment and experience of dealing with external clients is desired.
What we’re looking for
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English Grade C (essential)
- Customer Service NVQ (preferred)
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to develop working relationships
- Basic financial awareness
- Awareness of scheme rules, industry regulations, and current pensions legislation
- Microsoft PC packages
Please quote reference 637770/LDA
PSD is a leading Executive and Management recruitment organisation. PSD’s Pensions and Investments practice operates across the UK within Pensions Funds, Consultancies and Asset Managers.