This job is no longer available
We’re helping shape the future of financial services and want experienced, entrepreneurial Actuarial professionals of exceptional talent to join us. You’ll bring intellectual curiosity to every challenge and give our clients advice that helps them do business better.
If you are an Actuary and have experience in pensions we have outstanding opportunities working with the world’s most successful companies. It’s more than a job application.
What you will do
Join us as a Pensions actuary and you'll:
• Work within a variety of different teams carrying out actuarial and risk management projects regarding pension’s strategy and pension valuations
• Be involved in building strong client relationships and be able to deliver tailor made solutions to varied client problems
• Be engaged in internal and external networking and working with colleagues across several practice areas and geographic locations.
What you need
We’re looking for people who:
• Are a qualified or nearly-qualified actuary, in the Pensions industry
• Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Have commercial awareness and the ability to work on many different projects at the same time
• Have good time management skills to deliver projects to client deadlines.
It’s more than a job application. It’s about your future.
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.